SOMEHOW I DON'T FEEL PROUD OF THIS
WHY DON'T I FEEL PROUD IDK (WHYDOIFEELSODISAPPOINTEDINHISBRINKOFINSANITYLOOK?!)
It feels like I messed up on this design of Papyrus..even his jaw X D but hey that's how I draw so there ya go! Here's his design that took like...1 or 2 weeks? More? I don't remember but to explain why I didn't add a side view I felt like it wasn't necessary for this one since his design should be at least I guess simple and that nothing else is on his back that would be important but I'm wondering, would you guys like this instead of how Sans reference turned out? I don't know but anyways...
Next up will be Frisk but that little idea will be put on hold for a while, I want to get some other things drawn done like getting Voids new design ready and his AU's done including an awesome looking Sans I've been meaning to draw ever since laying my eyes on it. Now onto some facts of Distortale Papyrus!
* Still get's pretty angry at Sans puns
* Instead of being quite enthusiastic he's a bit more calm and thinks things through before acting
* Literally has cracks and looks like he's almost 'melting' when he's to his breaking point
* Big ole softie
* Even though he loves his job he also dislikes it, going around spraying monsters doesn't seem so fun if they're in pain
* Still makes spaghetti but It's Pappardelle with some butter garlic sauce..SANS HAS TO RUIN IT WITH HIS BARBECUE SAUCE
* Created by Gaster as well
* Youngest brother but is protective of his older brother
* Is deeply desperate inside to find a human and to escape the underground
* Very friendly to almost anyone who's approachable